La Beneficencia de Lima lanzó la campaña “Abriga a un abuelito” para que los ciudadanos puedan donar ropa abrigadora a los 500 adultos mayores que viven en sus albergues.
Through a statement, the entity indicated that the initiative occurs before the next arrival of the winter season, which implies the decrease in temperature and, consequently, making the older adult population one of the most affected.
In addition, he explained that the beneficiaries with social assistance will be the residents of Canevaro Households, San Vicente de Paúl, Casa de Todos and the María Castaño and Sacred Family Gerontological Centers.
“If you have warm clothes, jackets, chompas, bedding, unused or in good condition you can deliver them at the designated collection points or for more information send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also write to whatsapp at number 999 923 007 to help the white heads that houses the beneficence of Lima, ”said the entity
"We also call on private companies that can join this campaign thinking about those who need their support," he added.
These are the garments that can be donated:
• Long and short sleeve cotton shirts.
• Long and short sleeve cotton poles.
• Pants and polar divers.
• Wool and cotton stockings.
• Cotton and polar pajamas.
• Cotton underwear.
• Ponchos, scarves, hats, gloves, winter and summer hats.
• Shoes, sizes 39 to 42.
• Balerinas, sizes 35 to 38.
• Unisex Shoes, Sizes 36 to 45.
• Babuchas, size 35 to 45.
• Stuffed booties, size 36 to 43.
• Polar blankets.
• Polar blankets, bedspreads and comforters.
These are the places of collection where you can donate:
• Central headquarters of Lima Charity (JR.Carabaya N ° 641 - Lima)
• Canevaro Hogar (JR.Wood 399.Rímac)
• Hogar San Vicente de Paul (JR.Áncash 1595.Altos neighborhoods)
• EVERYONE HOUSE (JR.Santa Justina 440.Palomino urbanization.Cercado de Lima)
According to the criteria of